The weather around here has had a hard time deciding to turn warm and stay warm. We've had a handful of beautiful days and quite a few chilly, rainy days. When Dave got home yesterday the house was 60 degrees. That's right, 60 degree house on the first day of summer. Luckily, the last few Saturdays have been nice, so we hiked Mineral Ridge again. So... blah blah blah, more of the same.


I tried to do the view at the top better justice, and while it was a beautiful day, it's just something you have to see in person.

After the hike, Dave was really itching to do his favorite run, so Miles and I walked, I got sunburned shoulders and we had a picnic. Dave got screwed on that one-- ha ha. Not really, he loves running. He's the only person I've ever known to not exercise for months and months and then go out and run 6 miles lickity split.







I love these pictures of Miles and me-- maybe because a picture of the two of us is few and far between. Maybe it's just his boogers or his cute little chewing mouth in the last one. Or maybe it's just the memory of his giggle fit right then. He thought it was so funny that I wanted him to lay down with me. The kid laughs at everything. I love it.






2 comments:
I think we may be the whitest family ever. We could probably be human glue sticks for Halloween this year.
-Dave
Hey Ashley,
I'm pretty much a blog-stalker, so yeah...
You take really amazing pictures. I was wondering if I could steal a couple for my blog. I want people to see the beauty that is Eastern WA / Northern ID. Would that be ok?
Also, how are you guys doing? What are your plans now? I hope you're doing well and I wish you the best!
Ashley Carter
Post a Comment