Well Dave is off gallivanting with his homework after working a 9 hour day and coming home for about an hour. I thought he might like to see a little something from Miles to cheer him up. Enjoy.
Laugh from DAM FAM on Vimeo.
This one might do the trick too:
The Speed Demon from DAM FAM on Vimeo.
2 comments:
Thanks Ash. I really needed those to keep me going. You are the best and thanks for all the love and support you give me. Thanks for being the anchor at home when I'm gone all the time. I appreciate everything you do for me and the family.
Great videos. Man, that slide sucks! :)
Luke and I found it rather amusing that we didn't realize the play on words with 'every kiss begins with kay'. For reals. It has never crossed our mind that they could be implying every kiss begins with the letter K. They may be Cheese E but they are dang clever.
Post a Comment