Monday, February 14, 2011

A Lovely Valentine's Day

To start off, the state in which we live have given us some downright warm weather.
We are talking 30s! Yesterday was 40s-- it was beautiful.

Within the state in which we live, I have these guys. Miles is pretty annoying to me lately/right now AKA bed time, but Dave is always a winner.

What more could I ask for on Valentine's Day? I got "warm" weather and good company that doesn't have any homework! Maybe I could ask for a game of Boggle... P.S. This is the face Miles makes when you tell him to smile. P.P.S. These pictures were taken at the St. Paul Winter Carnival. They have ice sculptures and I honestly couldn't tell you what else. It was really cold on this day that we went, pretty crowded and we weren't really sold on "The Coolest Celebration on Earth." Maybe we missed something.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

mike and chelsea said...

first of all, this comment has been like 3 posts coming. i don't know why our computer is so annoying, but seriously 3 times i left a comment and after i typed everything i wanted to say, it would delete completely and i was too emotionally exhausted to be rejected by my dumb computer again. so anyway.

*i love your pictures. you take lovely photos. i was wondering what kind of camera you have because we are in the market for a better one for alex.

*the miles camera smile is hilarious.

*i think you have a lovely face, and i've always thought you looked more contemplative than mad or annoyed. just my two cents, pretty friend.

*happy valentine's to you! hey, remember when we were in paris together and we went to pizza pino? pizza pano? for valentines and then we went to a karaoke place with a bunch of study abroad friends? fun.