Friday, February 18, 2011

Here Fishy

Miles and I are in Arizona for a bit whilst Dave slaves away with school and work in Minnesota. We are having a great time, riding the bike every morning, enjoying some nice weather, playing outside and even a little In-N-Out. It smells the same every time. Mmm mmm good.

It seemed like Dave was able to spend a bit more time with us for a few days before we left, so it was sad to say goodbye and we miss Dave. He's such a wiz of a handsome husband. That's what someone told me long ago, anyway. Dave... always stealing hearts.

Before we left we went to the Zoo and Conservatory right by our place since it was 30 or something and so warm. So, here's some pictures from that day of being together and to wishing life was void of responsibility and we could all just vacation together all the time and that Dave was here.

My views:







Dave's views:






I love all these iPod pictures of Miles. And I snapped my finger flesh in the stroller clip thing. We miss Dave. Bye.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

You have such a cute family. I just love the way you write. Have fun in warm Arizona.

xaque said...

sorry dave, ash's views were much better. the fish picks were sick.