Well, it's been a while! We are in Oregon these days. It's beautiful out here. And, I'm not going to lie, it feels good to be in the West again. I'm a Westerner. What can I say?
I'm also a finisher. It can be both good and annoying. I have loads of pictures of stuff we've been up to that are more relevant to our life right now, but I can't get to that until I've finished up what's been on the back burner and neglected during our preparations and travels and settling in.
And so I give you some Easter-ish stuff. Grandma and Grandpa Lawson sent Miles some sidewalk chalk in the shape of eggs for Easter and they were a great hit and I took 10,000 pictures and that's that.













4 comments:
Ahh, chalk butt. I can relate.
Where are you in Oregon???
Love that little chalk bum! And the wink. What a ladies man.
Hey-- I'm another one of Dave's cousins... I just found your blog and have had fun reading through it :)
And WOW. Does Miles look like Dave or what? He is such an adorable little boy!
I love his wink and a smile pic, he should be a pirate for halloween :)
Post a Comment