I've mentioned the free zoo a couple minutes from my dwelling quite a few times. I don't know what to tell you-- it just keeps getting better! The last time we went, I noticed a little room for toddlers to play in and I was like, "Whaaaaaaaaat? How long has this been here?" Word on the street is that it's always been there and I'm just stupid and/or not observant. This little room is the most fantastic place ever. Maybe it's usually packed which would make it lose a lot of it's wonder, but the day we were there, there were about 3 other kids in there. I would say it's better than the children's museum because there are 1/1,000,000 of the obnoxious children and you can stay in one spot and see your kid the whole time. It's nearly relaxing for Peter's sake. And Miles thought it was great too. He played so content at the water spot and would have stayed for days. I so enjoy watching him play.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment