Tuesday, September 2, 2014

That Good ol Houston Zoo

If we ever leave Houston, the zoo will be one of the things I remember most/associate most with having lived here.  Probably that, the hospitals/Dave's incessant work and the whole elementary school thing/schedule.  Those are probably the 3 things we've done the most of.  So when my parents came to visit way back in May, we took my Mom to the zoo.  Because that's what we do here.
Miles is always in heaven with Grandma Sally around.









He loves finding out where in the world all the animals are from.

There's just something about the nature of the zoo that makes me feel like I got away from the city for a second:









Cute little elephant boobies.



Cute little baby elephant:









I'm glad Miles loves the zoo.  For not being animal people, it's kind of weird that we enjoy it as much as we do.


Snow cone tongue.

Whatever kind of monkey this is, it has baby twins on its' back.  Cute!

I like these guys.

And THAT is what I call "relaxation."

No comments: