As the story goes, Dave's parents left for a mission in South America on August 1st. So the Lawsons had a family reunion in Colorado before they left. It was great and fun to see everybody and catch up and laugh and indulge in the prizes you can always count on at a Lawson Family reunion! Traditions are fun.
We were all together in a cabin up in the Breckenridge of the grand Colorado Rocky Mountains. In tonight's installment of part 1, I give you playing in the woods, wiffle ball, a fox and Pops. I don't have pictures of everyone, but some is better than none! Enjoy.

Boom. Goner. Look at Jon admire it.

I really love that Megan's (blue shirt, white shorts) body stance looks like she's about to go ape on somebody.



Cute kids having fun.

The aforementioned fox.

Morgan stopped tornadoing around for a second to tell me, "Hey, take my picture."

This is Jensen. She's a cutie. Her favorite color changes by day (she told me so) and she's sure to break some hearts with her adorable face. Miles always seems to like his girl cousins the best and Jensen was his partner of choice. He always wanted to sit by her and play with her. Cute.

Also cute.

Good times, great memories.
1 comment:
Aww how fun! Great to see photos of Jensen and Megan and Morgan- I don't get to see many of those guys! : ) Yay for memories.
Post a Comment