Thursday, August 25, 2011

One Last Hurrah

Our time in OR is running out. We leave for MN tomorrow morning. I took Miles to the beach last Wednesday for one last time. It was extremely windy and a little chilly. But fun and beautiful, nonetheless.

Going out to the coast will definitely be a big memory of this summer. We went every weekend for the first 3 or 4 and more throughout the summer. We almost always got taffy in Lincoln City, usually ate at the Chowder Bowl in Newport and always had a grand time. It was a bummer that Dave was working and we had to go without him, but like I just said, we had to go.

The drive out to the coast is great and super beautiful. We have favorite spots and I tried to snap a picture for memory's sake when I could. Unfortunately, I didn't get the sideways growing trees and lots of other views, but I got a few of this cool spot:


It's one of those spots that's just as cool and pretty as it was the time before. Actually, the whole coast is that way-- it just doesn't get old.


That lighthouse in the left of the picture is this one.

Sand in the eyes.

Oh Miles, I love your chubby little feet so much. Don't get big and hairy. Or stinky.



Goodbye coast. It was so awesome. I'm sad.

Humidity and mosquitoes here I come! Whatever...

No comments: