Monday, August 22, 2011

A parade, A crossdresser

I took Miles to a parade one Saturday when Dave was working. Dave had heard it was a really good kids parade so we went for it. It was in a town called Silverton, OR. It was totally hokey and waaaaaay too long, but it was really funny watching Miles try to work up the guts to run out to get some candy. Then once he had his guts together, he was too slow or would run in the wrong direction. He did get some candy, though, so it was a definite success.

This is the back side of the main drag. I thought it was quite quaint and cool looking. But I wouldn't put Silverton, OR on your bucket list.

Happy as a peach.

Also, this dude:
is the city's mayor. Yep.

Lastly, I saw the class of 61 on a hay trailer or something. Win, win, win!

No comments: