Well we clearly saw Santa in Minnesota that Saturday night at the parade. We were leaving town to go to my parents' house that Monday, and I'll be darned, when we woke up on Sunday morning, Santa had paid us an early visit! He just knew we wouldn't be able to truck all of Miles' toys back on the plane... That smart Santa... what a doll.
Good thing we had invested in this sweet fake tree and decorated:






And good thing Miles and I wrote a letter to Santa telling him what he wanted...
Miles was pretty funny and cute. We have the whole thing on a really long video that I'm not sure if I'll ever share on here, so here are the highlights. Coming down the stairs I pointed out to Miles that the stockings were missing from their spots and Miles got pretty worried about it. We coaxed him down though and he just so calmly but happily said, "Yeah. The-they're down 'cau-'cause 'cause Santa brought hockey stuff to me." Then a little later he was counting his hockey sticks and said, "One... I mean, zero, one, two, three, four, five!" It's pretty cute. Maybe I'll hack up the video and put the highlights up on here, but I'm not making any promises. What a Merry Christmas Number One!

No comments:
Post a Comment