I'm so glad I found the hobby of photography. I'm SO glad I have my camera. I really, truly love it. I love having all these memories. I love that Miles likes to look at all the pictures on the blog and talk about his memories. When I put these pictures up he said, "That's when Grandma and I took the Christmas tree down!" It's actually not from that, but he recognizes all these pictures from Grandma's house, Christmas time and time spent with that ever loved Grandma Sally of his.
Here's some pictures for the books that remind me of this Christmas past-- the warmth, the feeling, the meaning:





Christmas is better when you have a little one around. I felt like it made me stop and take more time to explain what Christmas is really all about, in turn helping me to focus more on the great and special day it is.


My parents have a neat nativity collection from various destinations and countries:











What a beautiful way to end a year.
No comments:
Post a Comment