Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holidazzle

Every December in Minneapolis there is the Holidazzle parade. We missed it last year and I felt like it was a must do since this was our last December in Minnesota... and Christmas time after all! This parade has been going for 20 years and is fairytale themed floats and people all decked out in lights. I was glad we went with some friends as the company was definitely the highlight of the night. That and the free city bus ride. Miles was tickled beyond belief to ride on the bus.

If you are here in December, I wouldn't put the Holidazzle parade on your must do list. I would absolutely just sit back, relax, and enjoy these pictures from the comfort and warmth of your own home and consider yourself having been there, done that (without having to endure cold, painfully long spacing between floats).

DAM




I think Miles liked it. He would get mad at Dave if he turned around/facing away from the street...






"Hi little elephant!"
-the person waving
SANTA!!


You are lucky, that is way better when you get to see everything back to back without waiting. At any rate, it was still a fun night out with some friends and the best transportation of Miles' life.

No comments: