As I mentioned, we went to my parents' house for Christmas. Miles loves my mom with all his heart and soul, so he was extremely excited to go and unbelievably happy to be there. It was so nice to see him be so happy all day every day. I mean, Miles is a real happy kid, but being there lit him up from the inside out every moment of the day. It was like he was in heaven. It was really fun to see. It made me happy too.
Also, it was so nice to enjoy some space! When we got back to our place I really, especially noticed how tiny it is. I noticed more so than any other time we've left and come back. Maybe the light at the end of this tunnel is just getting brighter so I'm losing stamina/checking out mentally. At any rate, I felt pretty claustrophobic, but I'm already used to my little dump again. Love shelter from the elements.
Miles got to help my mom make some gingerbread cookies. I love all these pictures. They are a such a memory keeper.



This next little series of photos I like to call, "Miles wants to eat some cookie dough so bad you can almost see the salivation on his face":





This is my mom's reaction when he finally got away with it...

...and his reaction back.





Best Grandma ever.

Enjoying more dough...













The time of his life. Complete with apron. That's my boy! I love him to the marrow of his bones.
1 comment:
This is the sweetest set of pictures ever. I love how excited kids get over helping make cookies- and even better that his helper was grandma. : )
Post a Comment