Christmas number two was the real deal-- the very day of December 25th. Miles came right up to the room we were sleeping in and got in bed with us with the iPad and the Charlie Brown Christmas book app. He totally didn't know to go look for toys and presents first thing.

Happy as a peach and ready to stay in bed all day.
We took him out to check it out... looks like Christmas to me!













This picture kills me... so adorable.




The cash register was a huge hit and by far Miles' favorite gift of the day.
That night we went to my sister's house for dinner. Miles had fallen asleep in the car on the way. The few times he falls asleep in the car, he usually wakes up pretty grouchy and takes a while to get to the point of socializing, etc. Anyway, after I hit his head on the car door getting him out, we went inside and his boy cousins who are all 1 year older came over to greet us. I asked them what they got for Christmas and they told me about their batman stuff and xbox games, etc. When they asked what Miles got for Christmas he wasn't quite ready to talk about it so I listed a few things... "like some airplanes, star wars guys, and a cash register with money and credit cards..." at which point Miles piped up and said very animatedly: "And a pink thing for when I go shopping!" ???? Haha! It was so funny to me and I have no idea what he was talking about. Nothing in his cash register stuff is pink. Hilarious nonetheless.

My sweet little innocent pink-thing-for-shopping boy.

I wrapped up a sweater vest for Miles and let me tell you, he did not want it. He kept saying, "I don't like it. I don't want it." and gave it to my dad saying, "Here you go." Funny kids.


Proof I was alive on this trip, but no proof of Dave. What's up with that? Anyway, we had a very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment