Saturday, April 14, 2012

And so it begins...

We are now about 4.5 weeks away from our move. I got into the storage under our stairs so I could get my boxes out and de-junk anything needing de-junking. The boxes were up against a wall behind a bunch of crap so I had to do some unloading to get to them.

To unload this much space...

Did THIS to my big ol' apartment. Check it:


























While I was making this huge mess, Miles was like, "Mom, are you sure all this trash can fit in our house?!" GFQ, Miles. GFQ.*

Don't worry, I piled it all back in so we can walk, but now I'll actually have a space to stack the boxes I pack up. Until all that space gets filled. And then I don't know where we are going to put packed up boxes. It's going to be GREAT.

*Dave and I like to use acronyms as much as possible. GFQ = Good Freakin' Question.