Monday, April 30, 2012

Field


The Field Museum in Chicago is super cool.  I wish we would have gone there earlier before we were getting museumed out.  There was a lot to see.




Meet Sue.  She's the world's most complete T-Rex.  Some lady named Sue found the bones in the Badlands in South Dakota, so that's her name.  Hi Sue!























They showed a 3D movie here as well.  It was about Sue.  Miles did pretty good until the end when Sue roared really loud all up in your face at which time he did his brave-try-not-to-cry thing and said through his pucker-y chin and lip, watery eyes and quivery voice, "That was too loud."  Also, I think he was probably like, "WTF" when the dinosaurs were eating each other.... But I guess it's just one of those facts of life.  Dinosaurs ate each other.  So they say.


Elephants.

Pretty cool stuff!

No comments: