Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Minneapolis

We've had great weather here and a few weeks ago we went out on a nice, warm sunny day to a Minneapolis attraction. I'm sorry to say, I wouldn't recommend it.

Next time you're in Minneapolis, skip over the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden. Unless you are really into sculpture... There were a couple really cool sculptures, but overall, I thought it was kind of lame. Sorry to be so unappreciative, but I can't fake it.




You can't tell me Dave doesn't look sexy in those goofy sunglasses. So don't.

At any rate, if the best part of the visit is Dave wearing some girl sunglasses, you know the place is hurtin'.

Sorry Minneapolis Sculpture Garden... YOU LOSE.

2 comments:

jessica said...

Oh I am so jealous of that sunshine and your shorts! Dave's glasses are even making me jealous...I gotta get the heck out of here. It's too cold!

Megan said...

Do you guys live in Minneapolis now? We may potentially be moving there next month. Or a year from next month. Can we be real life friends again?