Dude, heads up: I have waaaay too many posts about Chicago to pump out. That is primarily to avoid any one of them being too horrendously long. Read 'em, don't read 'em-- I'll never know and I don't really care. So there.
We bought the Chicago City Pass thingies for our trip. It ended up being too much for how long we were there. We had to do 5 museums/attractions in 3.5-4ish days. It was really cool, but busy and we definitely got museumed out.
First up, the Willis Tower:


Just in time for the sunset.







It was fun to be so high up and see all the great views. It seemed like you could kind of feel the building move, which was weird and/or creepy.

I have absolutely no fear of heights. Dave doesn't necessarily have a fear of heights, but he was slightly uneasy.









It was really cool and Miles liked being so high up.
No comments:
Post a Comment