Friday, April 20, 2012

Moves

I'd like to interrupt all this Chicago mumbo jumbo.  I've mentioned before how Miles is so into music.  I'm sure you don't get it, though.  He's SO INTO MUSIC.  On any given day, he'd likely prefer to listen to our playlist on Spotify than play with any toy anywhere.  And you must know, if he's listening to his favorite songs, he's likely dancing.  Check it.  You won't regret it.

Puts 'N Sync to shame!

P.S. Don't mind how dirty that room is.  I guess now you know that Dave likes to take his pants off so he can bask in the comfort of his undies.  That and it's usually a million degrees in here and he gets hot.  Lastly, when that is about as big of an open space/common area you've got, it doesn't take much for it to look like something exploded.

1 comment:

sara said...

I love his head bobbing! He's a pretty slick dancer!